Planks on the hour throughout my Friday workday (join me on Twitter) and below an overview of my workouts this week!
- Did my best at this yoga routine
- 50 pushups, 1:00 #plankaday
- 60 15 lb. kettlebell squat swings, 60 pushups, 1:30 #plankaday
- My HIIT workout below (originally posted here): 15 minutes work, 18 minutes total
- Dips: 207 | High knees: 424 | Burpees: 27 | Pushups: 71 | Squat jumps: 85 | Side lunge touch downs: 113
- My favorite core workout from Happy Fit Mama: 15 minutes total
- 6:00 of planks in the set for my #plankaday
- 15 warrior I lunges each side, 15 warrior II lunges each wide, 40 sumo squats = 100 reps
- 3.5 mile run, 38:30 (11:00 average), just 10 pushups, 2:00 front plank, 1:00 each side for #plankaday
- We had my friend Casey’s awesome 3–year–old for a couple of hours after work, so I didn’t get to a full workout. 2:00 front plank & 1:00 each side for #plankaday
- Again, no workout, but also no excuse. Just lazy. I got home about an hour before Jon and parked myself of the couch with a cozy blanket and Vampire Diaries. Then later I felt really tired. Like, unnecessarily tired like my body’s fighting off a cold or something. So I went to bed early without even a plank!
- Planning to head out for a 3–4 mile run after work, provided it’s not raining then. If I can’t run, I’ll do something inside. Not another day off!