My goal today is just to get up for a glass of water or a walk down the hall each hour. I’m feeling sore and fatigued all over, so no planks or wall sits for this #FitFriday.
Plus, I’ve been really tired – I took a 2 hour nap after work yesterday! I feel like I’m fighting an oncoming sickness. A long weekend will do me well – especially because one of my closest friends is coming to town while our husbands have a guys weekend in Kansas City. Gonna be fun.
Here was my week:
- 40 minutes of yoga with some planks in the workout.
- 4.5 miles. Only 1.5 miles running, as my hamstrings were really sore from Monday. My knees felt unstable and I didn’t want to push it. Fortunately, I was home from work early, so I had time to walk another 3 miles.
- Upper body work: 50 pushups, 50 dips, 10 dive bombers, 100 various ab reps, couple of short #plankadays.
- Only 20 pushups and decided my body needed a break. Feeling sore all over. Not even a plank today!
- Planning on doing some Tracy Anderson arms and legs later. Nothing too long. I got some hanging out to do!